Saturday, November 10, 2012

Official【56】Gee-Gee@POLAND

This postcard is really interesting. Haha~
Not only because traveling over 3 months, but sending me with a little note in Polish.
The note in Polish
Actually, I can not recognize all letters.
My Polish friends from Postcrossing solved this mystery for me.
Original : Mamo! Nie ma wszystkich znaczków.
English : Mom! I do not have all the stamps. 
I like this note soooo much. It's a really thing in Polish life, not made in purpose. =)
She also shared the Polish sentence with me.
Polish : Co cię nie zabije, to cię wzmocni.
English : What does not kill you, makes you stronger.
It's nice, isn't it? ^O^
Oh... I forgot to introduce the postcard. =P 
BYTOM, POLAND
She is from Bytom, Poland. I like this multiviews card. They are not only photos putting together. The little map also tells me where Bytom is. Thank you for this nice card. ^_^
Stamps
These postage stamps are new in my collections. How amazing. Maybe the note paper has magic power to guide her mother putting some different stamps for me. Haha, I just guess arbitrarily. ^o^
(Arrival @ 9 November 2012)

By the way, I have updated this article today. There is more about the special postmark and the first day cover. Please visit it again, hope you enjoy it. ^_^ 
Protected Mammal Species in Taiwan Postage Stamps & ROCUPEX ’12 Commemorative Postage Label

No comments:

Post a Comment