Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Official【6】sawwku@FINLAND

The lovely princess of Disney. She is Cinderella. <3
迪士尼公主系列:灰姑娘 or 仙杜瑞拉
Cinderella
I love this postcard. Thank you, Sari. It must be a treasure to you. I'll keep it well, too.
Princess
Stamp both in printing and Braille.
She taught me some Finnish. I also think Finnish is a very hard language.
她教了我一些芬蘭語。我也覺得芬蘭語是個非常難的語言。

Finnish  <->  English
"Heippa" = "Hi"
"Tervetuloa kotiin" = "Welcome to my home"
"Olkaa hyvä" = "You're welcome"
"Hyvää kesää" = "Happy summer"

It's so hard, doensn't it? I can not learn it only by Google translator. Well, this is really a special  experience to learn Finnish. So, every postcrossing players don't be shy to write some words in your native language. I definitely like to learn every language on the world. ^____^
是不是很難?我無法只用谷歌大神自學。學芬蘭語是個有趣的經驗,所以各位玩家片友們別客氣用自己的母語寫些字給我,我非常喜歡學世界上每一種語言的。^___^

PS > Traveling Time : 14 July 2012 - 24 July 2012 (10days)

No comments:

Post a Comment