Thursday, July 12, 2012

Reply by TAG from RUSSIA, P.R.CHINA, MACAU, by OFFICIAL from BELGIUM

The reply from Natasha(Ballerina) in Russia.

Actually, I forgot which postcard I sent to her because I didn't make a backup for the postcards I sent at the beginning. However, according to my note, I noticed the topic of this tag is "another country" and there is a clue she told me that the Art Science is a very interesting building. Finally, I remembered the one I sent is the Marina Bay and Art Science Museum in SINGAPORE. HAHAHA~

I really enjoy that people like my postcards. So, please notice me when you get the postcards I sent. I will be very happy.

FYI, the postcard was sent at 16 June 2012, and she replied that she received it at 11 July 2012. Traveling Time :  16 June 2012 - 11 July 2012 (25days)

I think it is really fast for sending to Russia because I sent an official postcard to Russian which hasn't been registered over a month. (sad)

Another reply is from Kristain(morganalefay) Belgium.

She is really a senior postcrossing player. 4th on most postcards sent from Belgium and 4th on longest distance sent from Belgium.

Anyway, the postcard has arrived safely.
Traveling Time :  2 July 2012 - 12 July 2012 (10days)

After I came back this afternoon, there are three replies in my U2U inbox. 12 July Updated

The first one is from Igunia in Russia. It took almost a month to arrive there, but I'm gratified with the reply. At least, the postman make it. The postcard wasn't missing. Yeah~

Next, Lingshan in China replied me that she got the postcard and it is beautiful.

The last reply is from Siana in Macau. I hope we can have communication with each other soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment