Friday, September 07, 2012

[NO.62] Anna@UKRAINE

The postcard is very beautiful but I can not recognize the artist. (Arrival @ 5 September 2012)
A picture ?
I like the stamps. The flag and emblem of Ukraine are elegant. Especially, they contain the gold border. (Forgive me that I am not sure the accurate name of it.) I really want to know the Ukrainian words talking about.
Stamps
Thank you, Anna. You always choose and write postcards heartily. I am joyful while I receive those wonderful postcards from you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear Sam!!!
    I happy that you like my card!
    The artist name is Ivan Aivazovsky (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Aivazovsky) and this is his painting is called "Storm on the ocean"! I like it, hope you too!
    Have a great weekends!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Nice information. =D
      I'm not familiar with artists but his painting is definitely great.

      Delete