Monday, January 07, 2013

New Year Gift from Anna (UKRAINE)

What a surprised parcel. I can not wait to open it. (≧∇≦)
Say Hello to the parcel.
Click "Read More" and keep read with me. There are more details from the surprise. ^_^
The flip side of the cover.
Here comes the second cover.
Overview of all
First, the letter for Sam.
(os : Oh yeah, it's me. (^o^)/)
The sticker on the back of the envelope.
I can not wait to taste the Ukraine's chocolate.
But I have to take the photo first.
Open! Ohhhh…it's broken, but it's still yummy. ( ^ω^ )
Next, a handmade bookmark by Anna. I admire her talent in handicraft. ^O^
A dish?
Hahaha~ It's a magnet with the place where they have a vacation. (I'm not sure about it. XD)
根據直接抓俄文丟到Google翻譯的結果得到“斯拉夫渡假勝地”,所以我想是個旅遊的紀念品吧。
Limited edition coin of EURO 2012 ! It's difficult to get. Thank you, Anna. ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Fascinating
Tic Tac - the color of the National flag of Ukraine.
The blue one is supra mint, and the yellow is juice flavour. (^з^)-☆ 
Finally, the postage stamps. They are new in my collections.
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Many thanks to Anna. Hope you have a wonderful year in 2013. 

(03 January 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment