Friday, August 31, 2012

Official【21】、[NO.56]

(Arrival @ 30 August 2012)

I sent to myself...

The first one is an Olympics 2012 postcard by the sponsor. Honestly, it was sent by myself at the website because I like this photo. :p
TOUCHNOTE

Official【21】Roelof@NETHERLANDS

Ok, this is from the Netherlands, about the PIXAR movie - Finding Nemo. I love PIXAR and Disney 
animated cartoons. Of course, Nemo is one of my favorites. :)))
WOW !! Nemo~

[NO.56] nasia@CYPRUS

I'm sure this is a precious postcard because I have never received postcards from Cyprus until today. Lefkosia is the capital of Cyprus. The name of the building is "Chrysaliniotissa Church". The statue is the first president, Makarios III. (I search those information in the internet. If there's any mistakes, don't hesitate, just comment. Thanks.)
Cyprus - an island country

No comments:

Post a Comment